If there was a post today it would have included one or more of the following topics (with the rest to follow during the week) :
- Omantel IPO that the whole country's going crazy over. There's so much demand that banks are rationing out the application forms to their branches. Half a million forms have been printed but some people are asking for 100 at a time.
- The royal pardon of all 31 who were convicted last month of plotting to overthrow the government. I wasn't really planning to write about this one, but I guess I should put something about them since I did write so much about the whole situation earlier in the year.
- Ever had someone you know, or someone you work with suddenly decide to totally ignore like you don't exist? I've been wanting to write about this dude who's been acting like I'm the fucking invisible man for the past 9 months and now the novelty's really wearing off.
- Downloading music... man, I've downloaded so much illegal shit in the past month. It's more out of necessity since the selection available locally here sucks so much. But still, I've been anti downloading for so long and now I feel like such a fake. Do you think that so long as I buy the albums later on CD whenever they're available, does that make it ok to download? Is there such a thing as "halalization"?
- Do people who link their Amazon wishlists on their blogs really believe that total strangers are going to be buying them stuff? Does it really happen?